Tuesday, June 2, 2009

News-Paper

Call it my less equipped house or call it an old habit, whenever we eat or drink we tend to put everything on the newspaper. The purpose is to protect the floor or the table. Thanks to all the local supplements or the typical page 3 articles of the newspaper that the newspaper serves more purpose than just a protecting cover. In the middle of any discussion you can safely escape to have a good ‘eye-tonic’, as the chances of the people with whom you are eating or drinking to be beautiful are very less. So why not give some food to your eyes while drinking.
One of my friend’s ‘rate of escape’ later in the drinking session increased noticeably. His involvement in the present discussion hence reduced. He was gazing at a perfect strategically revealing picture of Cameron Diaz. And he was really trying to avoid his glass being kept on the picture.
Few more drinks and few more long escapes. And this provoked us to know the exact reason behind it. With almost an impeccable innocence he said ‘I don’t want to put my glass on the picture as the curves in the picture might topple my glass and I don’t want my drink to get spilled all over her’.
Who says pictures are not lively. After all it is in our own mind which makes thing livelier than they are. One of my all time favorite line also supports this ki ‘नशा शराब में होता, तो नाचती बोतल’.

1 comment:

Soliloquy said...

this post reminds me the days during class IV when FTV used to be the only GOOD time pass... but to my utter surprise few used to watch it in the middle of the day while all actual action used to happen only in the midnight... on asking them the reason of watching fully clad models...the quick response came...
IMAGINATION BOSS IMAGINATION...;)