Friday, September 26, 2008

Chillex



Blogging can't keep me busy. Nothing can. I need to have something else to keep me engaged.

By now I was hoping that we got engaged to people, not to some extracurricular activity but somehow it seems that I was totally wrong. We get used to habits rather then anything else. Habit of remembering people, habit of talking to somebody in particular, habit of sharing each and everything we have, habit of living in dreams, habit of accepting the defeat, habit of thinking that I cant live without this habit. Strange!

I am not habitual of any such thing. These all are very carefully taken decision. I decided to love people. See I have grown up. I can decide whom to love and whom not to.

She always used to say that if you love somebody because of any reason, that reason, sooner or later, will loose its meaning and then what. End of the fairy tale. End of a dream run.

Feelings don’t die or do they?

Death doesn't affect the destiny or does it?

Should I fight for life or just accept it as my destiny.

I should better be writing some uninteresting blogs then to ask so many questions.

Chill man. Chillex (Chill + Relax).

Now typically in my own style. Four lines to end this one (Copyrights reserved).

मधु की चाह मैं उड़ता मैं,

तुम पर आकर ठहर गया हूँ,

तुम सुमन बहुत ही कोमल,

मैं स्वार्थी दूषित जीव.

2 comments:

Soliloquy said...

HIT hai... aur bahut jabardast HIT bhi kiya hai...:)

dont mistake this hit with the one which is used to hit the 'Dooshit Jeev'.

yaar ye comments main hindi main kaise likhte hain....;)

rashmi said...

Sach main bahut bahut achha likha hai.