Monday, September 15, 2008

Explosion

An expolsion and i shatterd into pieces.All my pieces spreaded so far that still i couldnot recollect myself. Major part of whatever i could recollect is here, writing this not-so-very-interesting-note. Few parts are so far that i cannot even think of bringing them back and few are just missing.

I dont like explosions.
I dont even like things tearing apart.

I am afraid, How will i live now, without all my important stuff.

There is a teacher somewhere which teach us to live without the important
stuff, without our own parts, without our loved ones, without our emotions, without the hope. And we, like very good students, always learn to live without it. Everybody proves himself to be the best judge of the situations he is facing and learn to compromise. Like water we take the shape of the glass. Like a kite we fly with the wind. Like a blank paper we let somebody else write something on us.

1 comment:

Amit Jain said...

Never weep, have no sorrow...just pretend there's no tomorrow