Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kona-Kona SWOT Analyis

I am playing a game of kona kona with my Self, Wealth, Opportunities and Threats. With me as the person who is trying to find a safe place.
Let me tell you a bit more about this game. We used to play this game in school when we were kids. Four people will occupy the four corners of the room. Fifth person will be corner-less and will try to get a corner for him as the others will be exchanging corners/places.
Though this is not a rule but the one who does not have a corner is teased by the others who have it and/or have exchanged the place/corner making a fool out of him. It is somehow inborn in us that we do not like anybody to make fool of us. Fools we are. Are not we? My self realization is dependent on others reaction.
My self and wealth exchanged the position. I tried to grab the position of wealth but got a bit late. Now my self is acquired by wealth and in hope of wealth I lost the place of self. So what am I left with? No self and no wealth. Self is in position of wealth. I wanted wealth that is why I ran for it but could not grab it. They both teased me a bit.
Wealth seems to be very cunning. He exchanged the place with opportunities now. All bloody wealth is converted into opportunities so now if at all I take the place of wealth I will only get opportunities and then I have to take the hard route to convert it into wealth.
All this while there is one thing which was running in mind continuously. There is something which I exactly did not want to happen. I do not want opportunities and threats to exchange place. I mean I do not want my opportunities to convert into threats. That is why I was keeping a constant eye on the opportunities and threats. Because of this self and wealth exchanged position many times. Effortless transition from one position to another! This transition somehow distracted my concentration and there you go. Bloody opportunities and threats have exchanged positions. Now everything is turned over on its head.
Final SWOT Analysis
I am left with no self and no wealth as I could not occupy any place moreover both has made a joke out of me. Wealth many a times converted in opportunities and finally opportunities converted into threats.
This certainly is not my favorite game any more.
If I get a safe place I will probably stick to it. That will make it worse as I will never be able to acquire other different places.
Play ‘I spy’, play ‘suraj chhand’, run for the ‘cheel ki parchaai’ but do not play kona kona and if you have to play it choose your mates carefully.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I have got the responsibility of checking "Pandey"'s mail and that is how I read "Kona Kona...." . I liked the concept very much. It starts well. Somewhere in the middle get a little complex and confusing, but if one can get the gist of the whole thing, it's great!
All the best!
Kavita

Vikas Shrivastava said...

Thanks a lot...chalo pande ke email check karne ke bahaane hi sahi tumne padna to shuru kiya...

iitneev said...

K ne padhna shuru kar diya hai to ab tere oopar aur bhi responsibility hai. dont let pressure affect your wit.
i would rate this last piece of yours as one of the most interesting write-up coming from you. this imagination put into words is truly a work of genius.

i have a lot of praise for u and one or two advice ( SRK said"why dont u buy ur own team"), but am in no mood writing them down. will call u on this...
u rock man ...
nimish

Vikas Shrivastava said...

tumne bhi pad hi liya bahut dino ke baad...good..aur comment bhi likha..even better..flattered i am...for sure...thanks a lot...

gary said...

in BTW i don't play such KIDDISH games anymore... i ain't such a visionary and i am a REGULAR user of cheat codes

Vikas Shrivastava said...

and that is how you release different updates version of Gary i guess...Gary 1.5.2.00

gary said...

CHEAT CODES for the game .... First wait for the OPPORTUNITY (make a kill/move at the right time/moment)


Its the weakest player ... normally you get frequent chances to grab it....


Grab the chance by collar..

Use OPPORTUNITY to grab WEALTH...


Next eliminate THREATS using WEALTH... After ensuring all THREATS are eliminated ...


Go and kill the last player .... SELF ....You have all the four corners

Then you can go for MOKSHA status ...... Akash can give you further details a.k.a. CHEAT CODES for that

Note:- i am extremely sorry for my UNRULY behavior during the game

Vikas Shrivastava said...

and now i must say that with the help of the so called original cheat code you just have uploaded a wonderful version of Gary 1.5.2.01...just loved your analysis

Amit Saxena said...

Bhole nath kamaal kar ditta tussi...

Vikas Shrivastava said...

thanks baby...