Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Lovers


The topic of general talks is shifting gradually to babies now.
‘You know she stares at me like that whole night’.
‘He is really a terrorist’.
‘I have quit smoking cigarettes and started chewing nicotine gum’.
‘You don’t know, I am still single’. ‘So what, you don’t need to be married to have one’.
‘My family is pressurizing us to move ahead’.
‘Let me finish my studies before we move ahead’.
‘I will arrange for a place then you can come over.’
‘I can not live alone; it’s high time we should do it.’

All sorts of different situations, different responses from people but these responses have one thing in common. They all are filled with lots of care and concern and yes ‘Love’.

Love the married ones feel for their new born/yet to be born babies.
Love the bachelor ones feel for their babies (girlfriends).

Disclaimer - This post is certainly dedicated to all baby lovers. The comments above are not a work of fiction but can easily be noticed among day to day conversations.

May your love for babies grow more and more! Amen…

P.S. - Read it twice. First as if you are talking about your new born/yet to born kid and second as if you are talking to your girlfriend.

1 comment:

Soliloquy said...

"May your love for babies grow more and more! Amen..."

BUT not the Babies . . .

obviously NOT the latter ones . . . ;)

AMEN . . .