Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I m Patient

How much time do you take in there! Hurry up, I also have to empty my stomach.
Look, there is only one thing which I specifically do not like and that is to wait, so please do not make me wait. And come ASAP.
How slow is your typing? If you will type at this speed we will be in the office for the whole night. Come on now, do it fast.
Why the fuck are you pressing the horn. Do one thing, get a pair of wings and fly over my head. Idiot!
Why are you kissing me so impatiently! Relax! Just feel the touch, do it gently, you will like it better.
I wish I could read a bit faster and could finish all the five articles in 10 minutes, shit man! Why I am such a slow.
Last few days on board and then I will be a free bird again. God is just great.
Life is running on a fast track. I will finish my beer fast and will join the race.
While watching movies on the VCR last night, I forward the songs and boring emotional scenes. I like fight scenes and only watch fight scenes at the original pace.
You know what, my dad caught me yesterday while watching English movie on TV. As it is I waited for one and a half hour for a ‘scene’. Finally got caught and couldn’t see anything.
These articles about lifestyle in the newspaper are so boring. Why do these people always preach us about being patient?
Mom, can I sleep a bit faster? Just like a jet plane! Sleeping and again waking up faster!
If I breathe slowly as they do it in yoga, I don’t get enough air to breathe and that really suffocates me. This breathing slowly really seems a little tricky.
Get married soon, and start your family then. What are you waiting for now?
I am a patient of lack of patience. See I am not even patient enough to be a proper patient.

1 comment:

rashmi said...

kamal ka r diya ji!!
Bahut achha hai