Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Stories in 55 Words

I tried to write three stories in 55 words. Here it is....

------------------

The old blade messed his grown beard more than his relationship. He has plans of sealing the lips and life with a kiss. The broken mirror didn’t let him see his face. She hated unpleasant surprises. He didn’t want to surprise her either.

------------------

I was born smiling and thought that I will die also like that. I saw her and I smiled. I saw her sleeping in my arms and I smiled. Every time I smiled I almost died. Today she left me. I couldn’t smile. I don’t want to live but couldn’t smile to death either.

------------------


She loved her mirror. She could look back in past with that. She was beautiful and wanted to be more. Her face in the mirror was a thing of past. Her mirror though told her about the comparatively less beautiful present. She threw it to run away from present, but lost the past too.

1 comment:

रश्मि प्रभा... said...

teeno kahaniyaan bahut achhi.......ise hi kahte hain shabdon ki pagdandi