Friday, July 18, 2008

Chintu, Pintu and Rose.

This is a story of Chintu, Pintu and Rose.

Chintu rolled down the cheek and then comes Pintu. 'I hate free falls',said Chintu. Everybody expects that he should be loved and cared. Somebody should be there to hold you when you are
down, When you need. There are some fortunate tears which have caretakers. They never have to fall freely from the eyes. They never have to bother about their instant fate. They do not hit ground and shatter into peices. They are even remembered after a long time.people tell stories about them. But Nobody like tears like chintu and pintu. They are creating disturbance in the person's mind. They are making him feel unwanted. They are the molten angst. they are the wound in the heart.
But there is one more side to it. Chintu and Pintu leave the subject calm and relaxed. They leave him stronger. They make ups and down a part of his life. They make him an acceptor. Acceptor of inconvenient and unwanted truth. They leave him motivated to fight. They eventually give him a reason to smile.

Smile...Oh i just forgot to tell you about her...

Everybody smile when she is with me.She is the door to my heart.
She is the best possesion i have. she is the best infection i have.
She is the flowing happiness around me. She is the infinite life around me.
She equals to a weight of 100kg love. she keeps me lighter than a flying dove.
She is the mumbai rain. She is the never ending sweet pain.
She is the music in the ear. She is the best dress i wear.
She is my poetic chaos. She is the one named "ROSE".

They three are a team. They complement each other well, But seldom you will find them together. One has to be vanished for the other to come. The very basic nature of them is somewhat ironical. But i am desparate to make them one working team. One existing unit. So from now on I will always smile a little after I cry or should I say I will cry a little after I laugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

'So from now on i will always smile a
little "after" i cry or should i say i will cry a little "after" i laugh'...
Beti yahan to Technical mistake hai, if u'll smile AFTER u cry or cry AFTER u smile to team work kahan hua??????
AFTER ki jagah WHILE nahin hona chahiye???galat hoon to maaf kar dena, nahin to kabhi na kabhi to tere saath daru peeni hi hai aur main nahin chahta ki us time tu mujhe is baat pe d.....